Discuss What you tiling this week ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Well i have a swimming pool to finish ! i have tiled the main body of the pool but it has a shallow end at 90 degrees to it with a roman end step's against my advice & Guarantee they insist on putting the hose-pipe in monday !!!:mad2: not allowing the manufactures & BS times for curing , then it's over to cheltenham to start a swimming pool renovation ( full mosaic tile ) for a shared accommodation House :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

And were staying in pods for 3 nights...
www.weststowpods.co.uk

Now they look canny... i envisage a few beers to be had as well :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Well i have a swimming pool to finish ! i have tiled the main body of the pool but it has a shallow end at 90 degrees to it with a roman end step's against my advice & Guarantee they insist on putting the hose-pipe in monday !!!:mad2: not allowing the manufactures & BS times for curing , then it's over to cheltenham to start a swimming pool renovation ( full mosaic tile ) for a shared accommodation House :thumbsup:

Hi Dave... It is good to see work is going ok for you..

Reply to What you tiling this week ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Hi, it's my first time here and I'm desperate to solve this problem. Can someone please tell me...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB