Discuss whats comming this year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

every body seems to be going eco clip marble no grout no adhesive bendy slate now they can firbglass the face of slate heat it up and peel off 1.5mm layers fix with vinyl adhesive DSC05080.jpg DSC05083.jpg DSC05085.jpg DSC05092.jpg DSC05086.jpg DSC05087.jpg DSC05100.jpg DSC05099.jpg :yikes:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to whats comming this year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB