Discuss Whats the best way to clean rustic slate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

aliprid

Hi guys first post on the fourm so go easy, i am currently 2 years into a selfbuild and I have had my mate lay rustic slate from classic flagstones. The tiles are very heavly rivened in places and also contain alot of iorn staining so far i have been going over them with a sponge and water , i have scrubed the real dirty one s with a brush. How many time should i go over them ? And how do i know they are clean enough to seal before they get grouted? Cheers alistair

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Whats the best way to clean rustic slate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. Have a tiler coming in to do my floor tiles but don't think he's done a...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a 1940's semi and i have been redecorating my front room, no its my own...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
A
Hi everyone. Apologies in advance if this post is a little long winded. Couple of years ago, a...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB