Guest viewing is limited

Discuss where can i do a course?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
distance shouldn't be the most important issue when choosing a course, quality first, you can always get digs.

Couldn't agree more.

Think of it this way:-

Course A costs £300 and is close.
Course B costs £500 including B&B for whatever time, and is much much better.

Your whole business is relying on you choosing the right course to learn the skills. So the priority should be the course that gives you that.

If I were in your shoes and I knew of a course in Australia that gave me the competitive edge on my future competition, I'd consider paying ever penny I had in my bank account on it. That's clearly the extreme, there's no such thing, but make sure you at least make sure you use a reputable centre with plenty of good unbiased feedback!

Take a look at Tiling Courses | Tiling Courses | Wall Tiling Courses | Floor Tiling Course for the course listings (we've removed the less reputable ones, or we've not heard of them which could be questioned also) and we have feedback in the feedback forum here for many of them.

I suggest you go visit two or three that have penty of good feedback on this forum (two other tile forums are actually owned by the training centre's and their feedback is clearly 'well managed' for their benefit), and listen to them, take a look around, and seriously consider the options yourself.

If you can PM (private message) a few members on the forum who have left feedback and then call them, it'd really benefit you. Much of the feedback may by old and speaking to those guys could really benefit your choice.

Good luck with the future. I wish you all the best.

Reply to where can i do a course?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Where to get a Tiling NVQ Hi,I did the 4wk course in Warrington back in Sept, being a plasterer...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Stoke-on-Trent College provide Tiling courses for school leavers and mature students with both...
Replies
Views
Hi I am thinking of training to gain city and guilds on weekends I’m just wondering is there...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
where can i do a course??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.