Discuss where can I get wall tiles that don't have a standard dimension? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

tanya

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. Basically a small area around my shower needs retiling. Unfortunately the landlord does not have anymore of the tiles that were originally used.

I thought it would be easy just to go out and buy some more, but I've been told that the dimensions of the tiles are no longer 'fashionable' so not produced any more :(

I've measure the tiles to be 14.5 x 19.5 cm each.

Does anyone know where I can buy ceramic tiles of this dimension?

If not, can anyone suggest what I can do without having to redo the whole bathroom? As I said earlier, I just need a small section around the shower unit to be retiled and this probably represents 25% of the whole tiled bathroom.

Thanks in advance.

Tanya

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to where can I get wall tiles that don't have a standard dimension? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I have started to notice a wet pattern look on my Porcelanosa Marmol Carrara Blanco bathroom...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB