Discuss where is lee from protilers gone and... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
well ive not long found.

ive also just found out I was in Jermaine defoes mums house last night quoting 4 bathrooms ! google is a handy tool !

He's called Jermain, they were that poor when he was a kid they couldn't afford the e on the end of his name :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to where is lee from protilers gone and... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the site and first post. I need some advice please. I have 2 quotes from tilers and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB