Discuss where is Phil. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

I have contacted Phil a few times re work but I now just give the client his details and leave it to them. Recently got asked to repair this but I put Phils name in for it
20130412_120115.jpg 20130412_120125.jpg 20130412_120135.jpg floor.jpg

D

DHTiling

Thanks for the concern folks, I am still kicking, just a few family matters, and as Dave says work is not what it could be.
To many chancers cutting corners and stupid prices. Thanks Neale for passing my details on, they never got in touch never mind.:thumbsup:

I hope work picks up for you mate... and yes i do get concerned when good tilers like you have not a lot of work and don't post for a while..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to where is Phil. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I fixed some mosaic the other day, long, thin strips in a 300x300 mesh cut in to two, and used...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB