Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Where is the best place to start from.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
Re: Bathroom floor and wall tiling

tubbed adhesive has it limits py,unless you have a perfectly flat wall and are using a small ceramic tile then its not the best one to use,the trouble is you cant use it to pack out behind your tiles to cope with uneven surfaces its also not suitable for larger tiles as it needs air contact to fully dry i would only say its useful for small kitchen splashbacks to be honest

if you buy a flexible bagged cement based addy then this will cope with most problems you might encounter plus it dries chemically so if your going to use a large tile tile you wont have any issues with waiting days and days for it to set,ask as many questions as you need mate this is the place for it were all here to learn:thumbsup:

Reply to Where is the best place to start from.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

So probably a basic question but this is my first attempt at tiling and want to get it...
Replies
Views
Hi, first timers here... I am tiling my bathrooms and prefer the look & neatness of tiling...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

py rookie

Arms
TF
torquay,devon
Business Name
paul the tiler

Thread Information

Title
Where is the best place to start from.?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.