Discuss Where is the in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Got any "Chinese" shops around? They're great over here for stuff like that.

What is it with Chinese Supermarkets around your way? They are the oddest's thing! I've bought everything from jump leads to butt plugs (Yes I bought them at the same time, no they weren't related, yes I can explain if pushed). If you want it they've got it!

On a separate note i've paid anything from £2 to £14 for a 'gorilla' buckets. Some are indestructible, others have lasted less than a paper bag.

Depending on where you go of course, I find the £7-9 bracket is the sweet spot with value for money (i.e. price verses longevity). The more 'bouncy' the bucket, the longer it lasts I find.

W

WetSaw

They are a bit strange and the quality ( not sure I should be using that word in relation to these shops!!) can be dubious to say the least but for buckets, sponges and single use stuff they're great.

I've bought everything from jump leads to butt plugs (Yes I bought them at the same time, no they weren't related, yes I can explain if pushed).

I think you better explain that now you've made it public!!

si.cleary

TF
Arms
a9e37f74389cfbd94a48ddd02503aa50.jpg

Gentleman, just to follow up on the gorilla buckets; Aldi has an offer on for £2.99 Please see attached picture, not sure if it makes no never mind but, I thought Id I'd let you know! Regards Si

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Where is the in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB