Discuss Where to buy an iPad ??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
eBay but check it's in warranty still. There's a website you can run the serial number through to see if it's still in warranty. Ideally you want one that hasn't been registered yet, as their warranty starts the day it has been registered. But you can ALWAYS get them cheaper on ebay than in a store.

ipad | eBay

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Where to buy an iPad ??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I am about to lay my patio, 60x60cm porcelain tiles. I have just checked on where...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB