Discuss Where to get a Web-site from ??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

martin1c

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Did mine myself and it's paid for itself many times over. Wordpress is easy so check it out as there's load of support forums and youtube videos out there. On a separate note, I needed inbound links (to help with SEO position) a while ago so I used a site called Freelancer to advertise the job. Essentially you open an account (free) say what you want and then people from all over the world quote for the job. In the end I got 300 links for £80 from a company in India and I didn't have to pay until the job was done.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Where to get a Web-site from ??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I have an object in way, I will send pictures if I figure out how. So far removing old stuff. I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB