UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Where to put tile trim in kitchen in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MissH

Hi all,
Another query if anyone can help please? I'm going to get a tiler to do a tile splashback around the sink, cooker etc up to wall unit height. For round the window sill is it best to use tile trim for all the external joints i.e. along the front of the window sill and round the breakfast bar? I would like to use chrome trim...

There's a photo of my kitchen on my last post.

Thanks!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Where to put tile trim in kitchen in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have a question about how/when best to install tile trim - probably quite basic! One...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post here so be gentle! I tiled behind a sink unit a couple of years ago and used...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I hope someone can help me. I’ve just tiled my kitchen, and need to trim the tiles...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.