Discuss Where's the loyality? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
3 customers that have REMOVED me off during the last 3 weeks or so , with tiles not arriving on time, plasters and sparks not finished on time, kitchen fitter didn't turn up one day etc etc......! So I've had a few days off unpaid because of this!
Anyways because I've broke my wrist and will be off for 5 weeks, thought I'd ring around the clients to tell them the score, and surprise surprise , sorry to hear that can you get me someone else as am in a real situation now and need it done before end of week!! Now am not expecting everyone to wait but come on I hung about and lost pay waiting for you's and your problems ! Gutted

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Where's the loyality? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
P
    • Funny
Hello tilers, I'm new to this forum - I've been lurking for a couple of days now reading lots...
Replies
Views
P
J
im sick of buying black or yellow buckets in that last only a week or two. I don't mind paying a...
Replies
Views
steve-tiler
S
We stopped the tilersforums.com Job Of The Month Competition a while back because it was quite a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB