Discuss Which bridge saw? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Here's a couple for sale in CTD.
ta6u4unu.jpg

C

Concrete guy

Consider looking at the Flex CS60 rail saw as an alternative if you do a lot of stone.

Keep a normal bridge saw for the bulk of your work and the Flex will cut anything bigger.

We do a blade that will fit it that will cut porcelain but it's mostly used in Stone masonry.

Good bit of kit and very useful for thick or large format product.

We used to use one for cutting up 3200mm x 2100mm x 30mm granite slab.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Which bridge saw? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
ive always used a standard table saw but have stared getting a few more natural stone jobs. im...
Replies
Views
area2008
A
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and after a bit of advice on a new wet saw. I've read all the...
Replies
Views
Im looking to buy a bigger wet saw, maybe sell the 9p, upgrade to the 10m... Before I do, is...
Replies
Views
S
Y
Hiya, I'm tiling my bathroom as a competent DIYer/weekend builder. Bought a Vitrex 900 Bridge...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RAIMONDI-Electric-Wet-Tile-Saws-BRIDGE-SAWS-110v-1200-mm-/121425092831...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB