Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss which cutter should i go for? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob01

Hi all,

I need a new cutter. I was in topps yesterday and i came with in inches of buying the rubi tx range (i think) is around £300 plus but with topps tradeit was somthing like 238 i think only trade can buy this the only reason i dont have this as my cutter is because i cant afford atm and im not tiling day in day out so would be a big expence for me, i also seen the ts -30 model i could of had it for under £100 but it just seemed a bit small so im looking for somthing a bit bigger than a ts-30 but doesnt have to be a rubi i dont want to be spending anymore than £100 atm they had the "big clinker" there but that is to big and the lads didnt rate it. So just wondering what the pros recommend? thanks rob.

I

Ian

I bought the big clinker as a bit of a stopgap before I get the TX700 and its great for what it cost. The wheels need replacing more often than rubi cutters do, but all in all great cutter for great money. Don't let anyone other than a tiler give you an opinion on a cutter because they won't have used it often enough to give a thorough enough review, also what works for one person might not for the next. My advice is try several and see what works for you.

Reply to which cutter should i go for? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the Which Tile Cutter is Best? Thread I'm tidying up the forum a little bit, and in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
gamer1
G

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
which cutter should i go for?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%