Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss which cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

S

saintdom

am trying to decide on the ts60 plus or the husky 670, obviously the husky can break diamonds with ease . Can someone please give me some tips or ideas.

and please dont mention the tis 66 to big and bulky for me im afraid, looks like a bloody stingray.

ive also been trawling the net and come across a CT2 in tools4tilers.
looks alright but anyone ever tried it.

thanks for your time:thumbsup:

dom

D

DEWALT

After reading all the posts on the Husqvarna, I went out and bought the TC 670.

Had it over a month now and made several hundred test cuts in all material types and thicknesses.

I very much like the fact it accepts Rubi wheels, and my initial view on the spring-loaded breaker release was that it was a clever one-handed design.

Not particularly impressed now though.

Already I am seeing excessive wear between the head and rails, so much so that I can physically move/wiggle the handle between the two rails by as much as a 1/4". I've also been told there is no adjustment to reduce this?

Needless to say accurate cuts are no longer this cutters fortay!

In addition the clever spring-loaded breaker release, which I initially liked, now seems to be working against me. It works very similar to a cars gear lever, the type where you have to pull up a collar to engage reverse.

As with the Rubi the cutter wheels are released and tightened by twisting the handle. Unfortuantly when I pull up the collar to release the breaker I must be ever so slightly twisting the handle, as after a couple of breaks the cutter wheel drops out. Very annoying.

I accept that this is likely down to my technique, which I have no doubt needs improving!? :yes:

Attachments

• husqvarna_tc470_protile.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 83

Reply to which cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
Morning chaps! I have been lurking on here for a while now, gathering bits of information and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Once again turning to the helpful folks on this forum for advice. Rather than using my wet...
Replies
Views
D
Hi folks, I am looking for advice on which wet cutter I should get for cutting 14mm...
Replies
Views
P
Hi i've been out of the tiling game for a while living abroad i have 20 years expreince and i'm...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
which cutter?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%