Discuss Which Cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

This topic can cause chaos lol ;)
Go for a Sigma dry cutter, if you give us in idea of what size you might need then we can tell you the model that'll suit you best.
You'd probably be better off with a 115mm angle grinder with a good blade rather than a wet saw.
You'll be able to get everything you need from Tradetiler.com. Give Dave a call there and mention that your a member of this forum and he'll sort you out with everything you'll need to get you up and running. :)

This topic can cause chaos lol ;)
Go for a Sigma dry cutter, if you give us in idea of what size you might need then we can tell you the model that'll suit you best.
You'd probably be better off with a 115mm angle grinder with a good blade rather than a wet saw.
You'll be able to get everything you need from Tradetiler.com. Give Dave a call there and mention that your a member of this forum and he'll sort you out with everything you'll need to get you up and running. :)

Thanks just 250mm tiles at the mo... but considering just getting a 600mm to cover all options.? Are sigma really that good?? I've used Rubi before and always thought they were pretty good... good call about a angle grinder.

I

Italy

This topic can cause chaos lol ;) strange topic ;)

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_1038.PNG

Reply to Which Cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, would like some advice. I'm currently tiling an ensuite. I'm using 60 x 30 tiles. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello. I’m about to do a patio around a pool outside. I’ve been looking at manual scribe and...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB