Discuss Which Grout For Porcelain Wall Tiles With 2mm (small) Grout Joint? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
[QUOTE Boardley, post: 773355, member: 36125"]tilemaster 3000 for me, love the stuff (well as much as you can "love" grout haha)[/QUOTE]

What dose It set like?
I find it hard to get the perfect grout for pors on a wall......a grout that sticks on the wall without just falling on the floor and doesn't just wash out due to the pors not being porous. ......if you get what I mean.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
[QUOTE Boardley, post: 773355, member: 36125"]tilemaster 3000 for me, love the stuff (well as much as you can "love" grout haha)

What dose It set like?
I find it hard to get the perfect grout for pors on a wall......a grout that sticks on the wall without just falling on the floor and doesn't just wash out due to the pors not being porous. ......if you get what I mean.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTm_low, post: 773352, member: 5067"]I have just used webers grout again for the first time in a long time!!! so smooth an lovely to work with. I dont have access to tilemaster 3000 to try theirs....yet
Same question cam ....whats the weber like?[/QUOTE]

How do you manage to screw up a quote? Lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Didn't know I could do 2 quotes in one post lol

Sure.

Click as many as these as you want.

image.jpg

And then click "insert quotes"
image.jpg

You can also highlight just a sentence in any post and then click insert quote, the same thing, and just that bit gets quoted.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
yes dan. ive had so many issues with micromax 2 and patchy grout and its certainly not from overwashing I have had to try this, a little tip from an old friend. it seems to have worked. the water down london is very hard im just certain its got something to do with it.
Ahhhh - bottled isn't distilled, usually. And does have minerals in (if it's spring water etc). Distilled is when you boil it and catch the condensation when it's perfectly at 100 degrees at sea level, lower temperature higher up.

Sooooo that said. Your bottles clearly still have a shed load less minerals (and lime and Floride I expect then in London?) than tap water!!

Somerset
Right ....got some grout 3000 mid grey to use on some 600x300 pors on the walls.
Im used to using bal grouts....is it similar to use? Would normally grout 5/6 m2 wiipe it off..let it set for an hour or so and polish the dust off with a dry cloth.

Same method works well with Grout 3000. In a bathroom I usually grout one wall, wash then polish an hour later as you do with BAL. I like my grouts fairly thick mixed too, but it can go off in 45 mins unless you keep mixing it.

Reply to Which Grout For Porcelain Wall Tiles With 2mm (small) Grout Joint? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
What would you guys do with the walls to prep for fitting 1200mm x 600mm Onice Verde (Porcelain)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB