Discuss which is best tile giant or topps tiles in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yeah, as above. You need to look into what's best for you as a business generally and ensure you're doing the best for your business interests (your profit/family/whatever).

Checkout all the prices you can get, and checkout all the deals on offer, and always consider the logistics of it (picking it up/dropping it off, or getting it delivered).

Hope you find a good supplier, you definately need one of those. :)

S

Spud

I used to dislike topps as they were very expensive and once charged me over £50 for an £8 bag of adhesive but in the recent months when i have used them their prices were reasonable and customer service was good ,Tile giant have not got a store in my area, nearest is over 20miles away which is a shame as i would use them if they were nearer as i have seen some nice materials when i visited one of their stores in london

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to which is best tile giant or topps tiles in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Im in desperate need of 6-12 of the Alabasta snow 60x60 (w) SKU 631101 Topps Tiles which...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB