Discuss Which Is Which in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

average

TF
Uk
Ordered these a few weeks ago and don't know what ones what. One is for cutting Stone, the other is for cutting tiles.

IMG_20151109_173801116.jpg

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
The vanity may cut your ceramics and porcelain. But I'd expect it to chip glaze.

The segmented certainly would. That one is for stone, concrete and very hard materials.

Where'd you buy them from?

Check out these two (I've recently purchased) from ATS

Porcelain & Quartz Thin Turbo Flange Blade | ATS Diamond Tools

Porcelain Continuous Rim Diamond Blade | ATS Diamond Tools

Well priced. I've just used the turbo blade on my grinder. It's cut a very hard glazed porcelain tile with very very minimal chipping

average

TF
Uk
The vanity may cut your ceramics and porcelain. But I'd expect it to chip glaze.

The segmented certainly would. That one is for stone, concrete and very hard materials.

Where'd you buy them from?

Check out these two (I've recently purchased) from ATS

Porcelain & Quartz Thin Turbo Flange Blade | ATS Diamond Tools

Porcelain Continuous Rim Diamond Blade | ATS Diamond Tools

Well priced. I've just used the turbo blade on my grinder. It's cut a very hard glazed porcelain tile with very very minimal chipping

Bought from ats after some correspondence with them. Surprised now your thinking they aren't what I should of got.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Which Is Which in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Beginner DIY Tiler, I'm contemplating drilling (with ceramic tile carbide tipped drill bits)...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB