Discuss Which Multi tool ??? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

RDTiling

After cutting 18 oak architraves today with a hand saw, I think it's time to invest in a multi tool , but which one do you's all recommend , plus somewhere to get good blades ??

Maybe give this thread a read from the other day -

http://www.tilersforums.com/28-tiling-tools/74424-multitools-what-have-you-got.html

I've got the Bosch GOP 250CE. I've not used it a huge amount (mainly for grout removal) but I've not got any complaints about mine. Bosch blades can be pricey, but it comes with an adaptor to allow you to use third party blades.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Which Multi tool ??? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
The grout is white and suffering from cooking stains so will be redoing. Was thinking of using...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB