Discuss Which one ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426017551.850240.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426017575.080571.jpg
I recently did another limestone floor in a house I laid a limestone floor in around 10 years ago.
The 1st floor was in the dining room/kitchen, the new one (I also did the hallway in hexagon limestone ,at the same time) is around 3" lower.
They have a disabled son so they wanted a ramp not a step.
I did one and they made me rip it out and do it to there spec. Which one do you lads prefer , before I tell you which one I did 1st .

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Not great photos, twas a **** job to be honest, 20/25mm thick stone,, she wanted 3mm spaces, 200y old house, not one wall square to the other, floor ran out a mile.
The 1st pic I made it so it looked like the off cut off the original tile (the doorway was 2" out of square ) she said it looked odd , so I had to take out , cut the new full tile in the living room 2" to nothing , then cut the ramp the same, just thought it looked odd .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426057053.310723.jpg
Should of seen how out of square the hallway was , nightmare to do, hexagon limestone, with boarder [emoji85]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Which one ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Had wet system UFH installed on a concrete subfloor to the whole ground floor ie living room...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB