Discuss Which Sealant? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
From most manufactures there will be a specific porcelain impregnator, water based or solvent. saturate as instructed and as above remove all excess, I buff mine fully dry with a white towel after this time .
Leave to fully cure , this can take 12-24 hours generally then grout. I would always recomend to impregnate a spare tile or of cut and the same time as the floor , you can then grout across this before you do the floor and ensure that you will get full grout release, if not on the test ,you can adjust the way you will approach the floor area.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Which Sealant? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB