Discuss Which Tile Cutter is Best? (Read Before Asking!) in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Staffordshire
Welcome to the Which Tile Cutter is Best? Thread

I'm tidying up the forum a little bit, and in doing so thought I'd better tidy up the "Which Tile Cutter is Best" threads that we have all over the place. If you're reading this while I'm still tidying up a bit, then please use the FORUM SEARCH and also do a GOOGLE FORUM SEARCH before posting a new thread. I bet your question has already been asked.

Some examples (These links should push you to the specific posts within this long thread):-
  • Which tile cutter is best for cutting ceramic tiles?
  • Which tile cutter is best for cutting natural stone tiles?
  • Which tile cutter is best for cutting porcelain tiles?
Edit Dan: Working on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Which Tile Cutter is Best? (Read Before Asking!) in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB