Currently reading:
Which Tile Cutter Sigma Or The German Hufa

Discuss Which Tile Cutter Sigma Or The German Hufa in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Which Tile Cutter Sigma Or The German Hufa in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Pro Tilers Tools - Pro Tiling Tools We have a large selection of Pro Tilers Tools online here at...
Replies
Views
Hi all, would like some advice. I'm currently tiling an ensuite. I'm using 60 x 30 tiles. I have...
Replies
Views
I'm about to tile my kitchen with 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles. I am tiling onto a subfloor...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking at getting a sigma. I am contemplating between the sigma ceramic cutter...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.