Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Which Ufh System Should I Go For? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

C

CastleHill

Experts
Can you please help me choose the right one I should be going for in your opinion

This is a new home on which I would like to have UFH as the ONLY source of heating
Keen to keep the floor buildup to a minimum

I've selected a few based on what I have spoken to the suppliers
Havent included the costs here as I understand I shouldn't be posting those on a forum
Keen to hear your views

Many Thanks

Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 13.36.03.png

S

Spud

If it's new build then you will need to factor in the insulation I used 100mm kingspan then used 18mm pipes then 65mm mapei topcem , if it is a slim system overlay you are looking for the only 2 I am familiar with or seen rigs for are the schluter system and trim lines version which it a thin pipe clipped into a plastic tray it is difficult to say which will be best for you as price is always going to be a factor in any descision,
What I will say is I found the piped system I used extremely easy to fit and it connected up to my existing central heating system very easily I bought it through underfloor heating warehouse and they even supplied a CAD diagram for the pipe layout

Reply to Which Ufh System Should I Go For? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to achieve a low floor build up including wet UFH over a new suspended timber...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're having some work done on the home and having some natural stone tiles fitted into our...
Replies
Views
Niunia
N
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views

Underfloor Heating Trending Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Which Ufh System Should I Go For?
Prefix
Forum
Tiling on Underfloor Heating
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%