Discuss which white grout do you use in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

gnome

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Swin

Who uses Kerrakoll ?
seeing there rep at a job tomorrow...
interesting to see who uses their products and comments
local supplier uses mapei for all their stone,so use that on their jobs as they recommend it,so if was any issues all products came from them
used white Kerrakoll grout today,first time for white grout in ages,no issues and plenty of time too use it up,open time in bucket seems very long

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to which white grout do you use in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Installing tiles 400x600 over an exposed exterior cement screed - it has 20mm fall over 2300mm...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all. I am a keen DIYer (at home) but have never tiled! I want to tile our small...
Replies
Views
hi, i've tiled my bathroom and now nervous about grouting it. is there a type of grout that's...
Replies
Views
delurks Hi, My late mother did an 'interesting' tiling job, and I now want to make it look a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB