Discuss White bathroom wall tiles 25cms x 15cms in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

finster

I've been on the net and can't find anyone offered the size but if you are right I hope we can find something. However, having looked at the tiles I managed to get off the wall where the shower is going, I see that the tiles have plaster as well as the adhesive on the back and not sure I'll be able to get that off. If not, will be back to your originally reply and will need to find c. 10 tiles that measure the same but are beige with white stripes and one row has pinkish/red flowers as a border on the top of the tiles - I know it sounds disgusting, doesn't it!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to White bathroom wall tiles 25cms x 15cms in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Help! We need to replace about one square metre of the tiles in our bathroom shower enclosure...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB