Discuss White floor tiles through the whole house ??? good or bad idea??? in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
The ground floor in Debenhams in Leeds has white polished porcelain, with grey grout. I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I first saw them, White? Department Store? What?. Anyway after a year down they still look like new and I'm guessing you won't have as many people through your doors as they do. As Timeless says the reflection may be very bright but then again they will look crisp and fresh (If kept immaculately clean). Go for it!

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to White floor tiles through the whole house ??? good or bad idea??? in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I’m tiling a ground floor of a house approx 120m through a ground floor with 5 doorways in the...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB