Discuss White marble in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Using a fast drying grout like Ultra colour , also check out Fila's new sealer to prevent shadowing etc ..
FILAPW10 prevents the formulation of unwanted streaks and stains by permanently stopping salts, tannin and metals from rising through the substrate to the surface, whilst allowing the material to breathe. It is applied to the back of tiles before installation and is suitable for natural stone, granite, marble, agglomerates, terracotta and other absorbent materials.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to White marble in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just after a bit of advice. I've just had some 15mm limestone tiles fitted in my...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB