UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Who has a daughter or 2? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fliselege

DADD.jpg
Love this, wanted my daughters first words to be "My daddy's got a shotgun" but her Mum thought it was a bad idea in this day and age

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Got an 8 month old daughter.

Got an aunt with 13 daughters (might be 12). Range from age 30 to 2 or something now I think. Don't see them much. They run a burger van business and tender for big music events, all the girls run the vans. He must be minted now.

They said they kept trying for a boy and it just never happened.

F

Fliselege

Got an 8 month old daughter.

And I bet you're as proud as punch, and so you should be as I was, but you just bloody wait, give it about another year and she'll discover Hello Kitty, the colour pink, and especially the 2 combined, and while it's cute at first it soon starts taking your home over, bed sheets, lunch box, videos, toys, colouring books, sweets, biscuits, clothes (skids, socks, tights, trousers, vest, dress, jumper, shoes and the list goes on) offer her a new football. bike whatever she'll want a pink Hello Kitty one. Enjoy your Hello Kitty ignorance while it lasts, you'll miss this part of fatherhood when it ends. ;-)

F

Fliselege

you lot ain't seen nothing yet, you wait till they turn into teenagers, my darling little princess just ran up a £158 phone bill on her mobile in one month :yikes: she is currently doing everthing possible to aviod me.....:incazzato::hammer:
Gave my 5 year old a pay as you go in an old phone that stays with me when she's not here so her mum can call her when it's my week as I like to switch mine off evenings and weekends, now she's saying it's old and she wants one like mine with no buttons in pink. She'll cost me a fortune with it when she learns how to text and make calls, but not if I don't top it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Who has a daughter or 2? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Thanks to all who provided advice on my bathroom project 3 years ago, tiling both the...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
P
Firstly apologies to everyone, for a bit of an 'absence' on posting anything on here. I have...
Replies
Views
G
A Mother had 3 virgin daughters and they were all getting married within a short time period...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.