Discuss who has a preference in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
For me there are several moments I like:
1. Getting an intricate cut done in one go.......not like the other day when I was cutting out a shower valve and a shower hose hole in the same tile. ......I did it on the 6th tile!! 600x300 Topps porcelain that was very brittle. Luckilly I was able to use the broken bits elsewhere. I eventually had to make the cut using a series of 60mm diamond bits.

2. Polishing off the tiles after grouting and making sure there is no grout residue left behind.

3. Packing away my tools and bringing them out to the car.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I enjoy the buzz of going out to see a customer for the first time, listening to their ideas and putting some of mine forward too. I used to work in sales in a previous life, and there is nothing more satisfying than picking up a new customer (other than being paid of course). I love siliconing, strange but the satisfaction of filling in all the, usually, dark lines around a room, seems to make me warm inside.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to who has a preference in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB