Discuss Who has visited in the last 24 hours? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
You'll see this in the sidebar on the forum (if viewing on a laptop or computer, or perhaps viewing in landscape on tablets). We used to have this on the old forum, and it was always a winner.

It's not something you'll see on smaller tile forums, because it just doesn't look as cool.

So far the record is 103. That's actually quite low as a record but it's only just this second been installed so we'll see if we can get this up over Xmas when we have a bit more activity than in summer.

This isn't shown to people not logged in. But if you'd like to be hidden from this fully (perhaps wife has banned you from here, or your boss has, or something) then edit your forum settings (click on your name at the top of the forum) and there's an option in there to "hide your online status".

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 00.01.49.png

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I don't think so mate no. I'm not sure on mobiles the clutter would be welcomed. I'm trying to find a happy medium between having lots of features, and the forum not looking too busy. Which its starting to do on a PC, I have to admit. But I am still playing around a lot.

I've put the feelers out to see if I can get something that I can disable for mobiles.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Couldn't find the how many visitors on the iPad this morning, just so u know.
I've only just installed it mate.

Take a look later. I'm seeing it on my iPhone so it's enabled for all devices. Could do with a bit more control for it really. I'll see what I can do when I have more time.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Ohhhhh sorry.

On the homepage only. And it's in a tabbed area.

So go here:

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 12.25.11.png

Then click the "Visited" tab.

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 12.25.20.png

Not sure what you actually see on a tablet or large phone in landscape. You might see the full content like that. On my iPhone 6 (not the plus) you don't though. It's a cut back version which makes it less busy on a small screen.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Who has visited in the last 24 hours? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
I've had a couple of messages about this who has read a thread option. And I'm starting to...
Replies
Views
The TilersForums Arms is the business advice area of the forum that is out of the view of the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Okay, so a couple of members have made some vases. Bri's Vase: A Tilers Day Off Ray's Pot: A...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB