Discuss Whoops! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

After all the gutting & cleaning of my van yesterday I thought, that's me sorted for the New Year.
Went to price a job today & thought I better check & see when my Tax is up. Was up the end of last month!
Wondered why I hadn't got my SORN document in. Checked my V5 & realised that I forgot to change the address over. I remembered everything else when moving inc other vehicles but this one slipped through the net.
Post Office in the morning for me!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Whoops! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
My tiled bathroom floor is new but I have moisture seemingly seeping up through the grouting in...
Replies
Views
We just had a 1.5 sq. m area of floor tiled professionally in our ensuite. The base floor is 18...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB