Discuss Why buy a Sigma tile cutter. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I used to ask this question year after year... why should i buy a Sigma over the rubi cutters i have used for 20+yrs..

This was till i used a Sigma tile cutter... and i hold my head in shame at the grief i gave sigma users on here.. ye ye i know it was funny banter and some was really funny and i don't regret posting it at the time but i have since used Sigma cutters and now own a Sigma 2G.. Sigma 3BK and just bought a Sigma 3EK... these cutters will out perform any hand cutter on the market IMHO... like i said i used to think , oh give over , no way can they be that good.. but believe me when i say OH! yes they can and they do, over and over... heavy riven G5 porcs like they were butter... granite tiles as easy as hell... please do buy a Sigma tile cutter, you will deffo not be dissapointed..

I am soon also to have a test drive of a Sigma wet cutter and that a cannot wait...:drool5:... it's like the old saying.." Should have got one years ago"...

Reply to Why buy a Sigma tile cutter. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi people, i am new to the trade and i am looking to buy a manual tile cutter at my training i...
Replies
Views
Renserve
R
Hello, I am looking at getting a sigma. I am contemplating between the sigma ceramic cutter...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB