Discuss Why Not Post.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Couldn't agree more - it's 'find a trusted tiler' yet we haven't heard of half of them!
I explain on the directory home page to dig around and check posts and photos and things.

So if we get more traffic to the directory because we have lots of listings, then the listings that stand out will be the ones by members that have lots to view in them.

I wouldn't worry about that.

But yeah, be nice to encourage a few to post a bit more.

T

Time's Ran Out

I explain on the directory home page to dig around and check posts and photos and things.

So if we get more traffic to the directory because we have lots of listings, then the listings that stand out will be the ones by members that have lots to view in them.

No issue with the listings - another great addition to the No1 forum - just hoping that by helping these Tilers get noticed they respond by adding input to the forum - you get out what you put in!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
We all got message to post in Directory so why shouldnt we?
Im busy or questions have already been answered and I try to have a life that doesnt revolve around work/forums.
That kinda speak will get you points on your forum license lol (I jokes!!!)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Why Not Post.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB