Discuss Wickes black porcelain floor tiles - impossible to clean in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

Y

Yuss

All - any help would be greatly appreciated!!

We have recently purchased the above tiles and had them laid in our kitchen. The tile laying is perfect, and the tiles look great when just cleaned. The problem is that keeping them clean seems impossible. Water marks show up after cleaning, footmarks and general marks are permanently showing even though we have tried a number of recommendations from different sources.

We have cleaned the tiles twice with Lithofin Wax Off but this has made no difference. We have tried a steam mop, vinegar, fairy liquid, glass cleaner and white spirit to absolutely no avail.

Can anybody please tell us how to clean these tiles and to keep them shining longer than 30 mins after cleaning????

Any help hugely appreciated.

Yuss

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wickes black porcelain floor tiles - impossible to clean in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB