Discuss Wickes 'Taupe' tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

cheekymonk3y

I recently bought 40m2 porcelain 300 x 600 'Taupe' tiles from Wickes, thinking they were a beige colour as that's how they looked in the catalogue. However, when they arrived they were more of a dark brown colour with feint grey veins in them - they still matched our kitchen so i decided to keep them, however, I am now at a loss as which colour grout to use!
Has anybody else laid these before and if so what make/colour grout would you suggest??
Help!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wickes 'Taupe' tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all I’ve purchased some Wickes Mississippi grey 300 X 600 Matt porcelain tiles for wetroom...
Replies
Views
Hello - we're in the process of choosing tiles for our bathroom and I'd really appreciate some...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
I need 8 600 x 300 cream/beige tiles sold by Wickes until 2016. They were made by Johnson's and...
Replies
Views
Sarah Easton
S
delurks Hi, My late mother did an 'interesting' tiling job, and I now want to make it look a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB