Discuss Will I be able to waterproof 9sqm bathroom for £500? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mlangley1

Hi,

Doing my bathroom and want to waterproof the entire bathroom.

Its 9sqm and there will be a freestanding bath and walk in shower with a 1000x900mm former.

I've layed 18mm wbp ply on joist (done correctly) and will tank over this then UFH then tiles.

I will use cement board on stud walls and membrane on masonary.

Just want to know if anyone reckons I can get a 1000x900mm former and everything else I need for around £500?

Was going to go for a Marmox tray but if anybody could recommend a decent priced tray the I would appreciate it.

For membrane was going to use wickes fleece or that homelux stuff from topps tiles.

Cement board from wickes.

ideally I would like to have a rectangular waste for the walk in shower but cant seem to find any - especially in my price range. Anyone know of any?

Thanks
Mark

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Will I be able to waterproof 9sqm bathroom for £500? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am in the process of tiling with subways and just wanted some help with corners, if trim...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
G
I'm a DIY'er refitting a bathroom and en-suite and with 2 showers to tank/waterproof. One I...
Replies
Views
I would very much appreciate the advice of anyone who has fitted Marmox boards as I have decided...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB