Discuss Will this Adhesive do for plasterboard on brick (dot And Dab)? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

inspectapart

Hi all, I was going to use Hardi Backer boards but have decided to dot and dab plasterboard onto the bare brick instead.
Problem is,, I have already used Ultra fexible primer to prime the brick and dont know if this will be alright with drywall adhesive as they say to use pva as a primer for that.
Also, I bought some Ultra Pro Rapid porcelaine tile adhesive for use with the backerboards. will this do to stick the plasterboards on with or do I still need to buy drywall adhesive?
Many thnaks, Bob

Reply to Will this Adhesive do for plasterboard on brick (dot And Dab)? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am in the middle of renovating my bathroom. First of its kind for me! The walls were...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm retiling the walls in the pictures which is a shower above a bath - one wall is stripped...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm about to lay some antique 6"x6"x 0.5" ceramic tiles, all clean and dry, onto...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Will this Adhesive do for plasterboard on brick (dot And Dab)?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.