Discuss Wooden floor to concrete with Durabase or Ditra in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Hey all, Have a large floor made up of mixtures of concrete and wooden flooring. Wooden floor 18mm WBP [all correctly laid]

A question:

1. Would you run the decoupling membarane right over the area to create a single skin. For example if one area of the room is 6mtrs long by 3mtrs wide and say the area is split 50/50 length wise with wood and concrete, would you cover the hole 6 mtrs?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wooden floor to concrete with Durabase or Ditra in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi, I have a customer wanting encaustic tiles in a hall way. It is 13m long and varies upto...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
M
So, two questions in one I guess! Finished a customers cloakroom 2 weeks ago, got called back...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
M
I would like to have my kitchen and bathroom floor tiled, only thing I can't work out is if the...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
DURAL decoupling mat DURABASE CI++ The quick multi-purpose decoupling mat with shear-stop action...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Thanks to all who provided advice on my bathroom project 3 years ago, tiling both the...
Replies
Views
swanman
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB