Discuss Worcester - kitchen ceramic floor tiles 14m2 in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

O

ollski

Hi I'm hoping to find someone to lay 14m2 of porcelain 600 x 300 in a kitchen. I have had a couple of guys quoted both said exsisting lino needed up, one was going to level with latex the other said he could level with adhesive. Unfortunately the one I chose has become uncontactable and not turned up, the other is on holiday. I have the house on the market right now and have viewings waiting for the job to be completed....can anyone help?. Tiles are on site.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Worcester - kitchen ceramic floor tiles 14m2 in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB