Discuss Worcester - looking for a tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bunnycd

After some unfortunate experiences, first guy's tiles fell off and second tiler did not turn up I am seeking a tiler to tile my bathroom.

Here is the spec:

• Total area to be tiled: 18sqm
  • Tiles of 4ft by 5ft need removing.
  • Shower cubical needs removing and plasterboard behind it.
  • Tiles are 24cm x 39 cm so 5 tiles across and 6 tiles down.
  • Floor needs tiling which is 6ft x 6ft and I have bought plywood and tiles which are 33cm x 33cm

Would like room to be stripped back and rebuilding. I would also like to tank the shower area to make it 100% waterproof.

You will need to supply adhesive, grout and plasterboard. Please forward rough price and your avaliability.

To see photos of the walls please go to my post here:

http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-forum/49376-help-right-way-tile-my-bathroom-2.html#post510138

Please PM me cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Worcester - looking for a tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello. First time tiler looking for some advice. Doing a bathroom reno and had a professional...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hiya all, I'm a DIY gal on first bathroom. Wondered if you could check out my plans and let me...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
My tiled bathroom floor is new but I have moisture seemingly seeping up through the grouting in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Worcester - looking for a tiler
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.