Discuss work next year in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TT Tiling

hey everyone , this week the phone has not stopped ringing ,and the good news is that everyone seams to be buying tiling before the vat goes up ,im now fully booked up till feb of next year and cant belive my luck ,and thats with out the contractors i work for and they have 6-7 houses ready around feb -march , i hope im not the only one with lots of work on
so how is it going for everyone ,busy ,not busy , people buying tiles like down here
hope next year brings us all luck :thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

have a few things in the pipeline for next year ,definately a swimming pool to tile in march , flat out until christmas weekends too, taking 2 weeks off in Jan for a holiday as its such a long winter if you dont get a break good luck to all who are busy and good luck to those looking for work:thumbsup:
don't forget that you said i could have your pad in Egypt for 2nd and 3rd week in January Gary!:lol::lol:

S

SandyFloor

I had eight inquiries on Tuesday and two yesterday which is a lot more than usual. Have priced five which have been accepted and the others have been recommendations so quite confident. That with existing orders should almost take me to the end of the year and I have about four weeks work booked in for next year.

Have to admit I'm concerned about next year but we'll have to wait and see.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to work next year in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Bedrock Tiles are proud to announce some seriously climate, complimenting news that we have...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
work next year
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.