Discuss Work yesterday film in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TJ Smiler

Nice video mate, great point about saving your body........... Just one small thing though, not that i'm doubting you or anything but as i look at the screen in lane three from the left there is a mosaic that is slightly out of line from the other 4 million you have layed can i suggest you pay a bit more attention to detail in future please. Apart from that, it's a great vid. Can you hire these machines?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Work yesterday film in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm sorry its another bad job or not thread. We've been having our downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB