UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Hi ya mate

Thanks for them work hope you are busy,things were not good for me was trying everthing but was not getting the work when needs must and all that,all my stuff in in the garage look at it ever time i go in and think what if.

You have to do what yo need to do to pay the bills. So fair play to you. I still have your number and if I ever hear of anything I will keep you in mind :thumbsup:

M

marky

Hi Dean

I am well thanks,how are things with you,it did not work out with mark from brum,it just did my head in kitchen in one plot,bathroom in another there is only so much you can take,how can you make it pay like that i spent more time packing stuff up move it and un pack again.I would get to site at 8 it would take 2hrs to unload move van have a dump and all that LOL.So am you busy and how as the tiling game been for you..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.