Discuss working in a hospital in Jubail saudi this week.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

...and they are refurbing the whole place., including the male toilets and heres some nice tiling.Grout is a wonderful thing.

Attachments

• IMG_1957.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 107
U

ubdai

You will love it. All the idiosyncrasies of the country. In fact that grouting is quite good compared to some I saw in the UAE.

But you get what you pay for. Are they using copper /plastic or galvanised steel pipework. Its great when the GS bungs up due to desalinated water and you have to rip the wall away to replace it.

Just wish I had some pics of a Princes villa I went to in Al Ain, UAE. He did have a gold toilet amongst other stuff in the bathroom, I kid you not.

ubdai

I

ian158

You will love it. All the idiosyncrasies of the country. In fact that grouting is quite good compared to some I saw in the UAE.

But you get what you pay for. Are they using copper /plastic or galvanised steel pipework. Its great when the GS bungs up due to desalinated water and you have to rip the wall away to replace it.

Just wish I had some pics of a Princes villa I went to in Al Ain, UAE. He did have a gold toilet amongst other stuff in the bathroom, I kid you not.

ubdai

that horrible grey plastic pipe the americans use, big and bulky, bit like their cars :thumbsdown:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to working in a hospital in Jubail saudi this week.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I posted on here before asking for work when I first arrived in Sydney as I'm on a WHV...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB