Discuss Working nights in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi guys.

Got a job coming up which needs to be completed in between 10pm & 6am.
Commercial tiling repairs in a bus station walk way (terminal)

Tiles cracked and delaminated, so need replacing and grouting in.

I was going to lift the old out, dig out best as possible, then use a thinner notched trowel and back butter the tiles to get them in flat and flush with rest.

Would you do it differently?

yeh I would rip the lot out and have all 500m2 done by 6am lol. sounds about rite to my inexperienced ears high peak ;)

Ha ha that would be nice but I don't have time to re tile the terminal at the moment

If you have adhesive residue on the floor you wish to remove the a diamond cup wheel would do it easily. Very dusty though, I have a cup wheel for the 115mm grinder and the 180mm version for a bigger machine with dust hood but it still is dusty .

I have those discs. I am going to take the grinder with me just in case :) cheers mate

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Working nights in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
T
hi i have been tiling for a good 4 years now but not to my full potential i have built up a...
Replies
Views
terrycoe1
T
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB