Discuss Working on a Sunday. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Anyone on the tools today?

I got back to my job at 8am this morning. Crept out the house leaving the other half and kids to enjoy what some people call a "lie in". Don't quote me to on the terminology as im not sure what one is or if I've ever had one.

Anyway, I'll be tiling round the bath and the shower enclosure in the two rooms i boarded yesterday.
What's everyone else up to today?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I got both areas tiled today in time to take the other half to look at lamp shades.
The sales have done me. Went out for two lamp shades about the £20 each mark.
Came home with no shades, but two expensive sets of curtains, a pole and some loose change. Not a lot but some. #shouldofstayedatwork

Good job you went to work really then Ali :hurray:

I've been out in the garden - first time this year, brushed lawn, pruned some shrubs, turned over borders and put a few spring flowers in tubs.

Quite a productive day really and relaxing.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Working on a Sunday. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
Hello! Totally new here and in need of some advice: I had cement tiles ("encaustic" tiles)...
Replies
Views
We are currently getting our whole house refurbished. The standard of the work as been very high...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB