UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss works party in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
i have been working with a new plumber last 2 months as i had enough of the last baffoon i was using, he dropped by tonight and handed me a slab of stella,wine and port as well as a thank you for all the work i have given him over last 2 months

must say i am well chuffed with him and the bevvy!! he also invited me to a night out fri with other trades he works with so a few pints will be had fri night

slurppppppppppppp

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Went to a bash last Saturday,general trades,friends etc.Music,food,drinks.Good night all round. :thumbsup: Kidneys were hurting sunday morning though. :smilewinkgrin: Got to do it all again on friday nite. :hurray: (note to self,not too much vodka on Friday nite)

D

doug boardley

CTD Xmas party Friday 12-6pm free drinks, function suite at good hotel in centre of toon.:smilewinkgrin:
Wife and I have been invited again, no doubt will have to take my own coffee!:drool5:
Done some good business with them this year and received an introduction to a good potential client for the New Year.:hurray:
I went to this coffee house once John, must've been strong java lava cos I felt a bit squiffy when I came out into fresh air:oops:

Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory - Grasshopper coffee shop

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to works party in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I recently attended a large format tile training day run by Ardex, at their Haverhill trading...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
Morning chaps! I have been lurking on here for a while now, gathering bits of information and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
T
hi i have been tiling for a good 4 years now but not to my full potential i have built up a...
Replies
Views
terrycoe1
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
works party
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.